Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chemo; day 4 - tired of eating.

Saturday.
Tired all day. Just worn out. Don't even feel like writing.

Muscles all sort of ache. I can still exercise so I do - and stretch. That helps a little.  I take Tylenol for the pain and that helps a lot. I worry about taking Tylenol because it is known to effect the Kidneys and that's the most scary side effect of the Chemo, as well.

I'm tired of eating but I still do. "Keep food going through the system. " Thank goodness for watermelon! (both food and drink). We're checking the internet for smoothie recipe's - there are a ton.

I'm learning how both constipation and diarrhea can be a side effect. (I'll never learn how to spell diarrhea.)

I sand and glue a little on a couple woodworking projects.

There's more golf on TV and friend from NY sent us an iTunes TV series called "IT Group". She sent the first season. We watched the first episode.  It's great! They've got those "IT guys" spot-on correct. One reason I retired. 

Did I say, I don't feel like writing?


No comments: